VW Touareg W12

Specialized

Publicaciones recomendadas

Wolfsburg, Germany - Volkswagen used the 2003 Essen Motorshow to introduce a design study for a sport version of their upscale off-road vehicle, the Touareg. Offering hints of possible things to come, this study comes directly from Volkswagen Individual GmbH - the division already known for providing Phaeton customers with the ability to build their own special vehicles complete with custom exterior and interior details and other personal desires.

This study underlines and enhances the sporty on-road qualities of the Touareg while graphically enhancing numerous exterior and interior details as well. Special wheels: 20" lightmetal (ET 60) with five double-spokes and 275/40-20 tires.

The exterior of the Touareg Sport possesses newly designed front and rear bumpers which build a unity with powerful and elegantly arranged fender flares and side skirts. Also in harmony is the new front grille design with single silver border. In the rear of the Touareg Sport is a new top spoiler along with two double-end tailpipes for all to see. The deep-blue pearl-effect paint is very nearly the same color as the special race version Touareg competing in next year's Rallye Dakar.

The sports theme dominates the interior: Leather sport seats front and rear make a powerful statement, and wrapping up the interior treatment is special "Engine Spin" dash and trim design which offers an individualistic ambience.

If enough inquiries result, 2004 might bring a limited edition of the Touareg Sport.

post-14-1105120918.jpg

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Pues a mi me gusta mas que el cayenne, y no es que el cayenne me parezca feo pero nunca me ha terminado de convencer esas entradas miticas de porsche 911, puestas en un SUV, para mi gusto estan muy altas. Asi que ahora con este motor sin duda el Touareg.

Creo que mejor me :D pa que no e encontreis. :lol::lol:

Enlace al comentario

A mí me gusta mucho el Touareg, más que el Cayenne. Y éste con sus 450 jacos...pena no ser el Sultán de Brunei :(

Le cambiaba las llantas y le ponía un azul más oscuro, además de equiparlo con el soporte de la rueda de recmabio detrás (opción que a partir de este año puede pedirse)

Enlace al comentario

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.

Responder a esta discusión...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

• Explorando recientemente   0 miembros

• No hay usuarios registrados viendo esta página.