cambiar luz de freno central audi a6 avant

Publicaciones recomendadas

En el manual no creo que venga nada....esas no se consideran obligatorias por ley.

A ver si este te vale:

http://www.diyaudi.com/Home/Entries/2011/5/14_Audi_A4_Third_Brake_Light_Removal_and_Install.html

Y para tu modelo exacto:

"Just had a go at fixing the "intermittent centre brake light" problem on my 56 plate A6 Avant. Maybe one journey in three the warning light would come on. Had the moral support of a neighbour who has recently gone through something similar with his A4 convertible.

In case it helps anyone, removing the lower trim involves removing 6 Torx screws - 4 along the lower edge and 2under the warning triangle flap. There are 6 spring clips around the lining which clip into the boot lid which came out fairly easily. I found that locating them by shining a torch in helped in knowing where to tug. The really tricky bits are at the top outer corners of the lower trim ("top" when the tailgate is shut, that is) where I found that I needed to use a fair bit of force to disengage them before they came free. Again, peering in with a torch helped identify these small moulding clips. Don't forget to lever out the white lights in the bottom of the tailgate or you will rip the wires off them; just lever out with a screwdriver under the end nearest the centre of the car and you can then unplug and remove them. I found it helped to have an assistant to hold the tailgate at the right height, and to support the lining panel as it came free - it is quite heavy and you will be working at one side to free it when the whole weight drops...

The upper trim panel is held with two visible screws, two clips either side into the tailgate pillars (pull lining towards centre of tailgate) and I think 5 along the top edge but these will be obvious by this stage.

To release the actual brake light unit, as described in a previous post, I slid a black bar visible through holes in the tailgate sideways about 6 mm, at which point it dropped off. You can then manipulate the clips off and levering from below, push the light unit out. Unplug and it's all yours. Reassemble by refitting the clips (they have to go the right way round - there is some subtle shaping to them) and sliding on the black slide to hold them. You will have had to retrieve all four clips and the black slide from inside the tailgate. A torch and long piece of wire with a hook on the end was useful at this point... I bent the pins on the light unit slightly and gave it all a good squirt of contact cleaner before replugging and pushing in from the outside. In the words of the oracle - reassembly is the opposite of dismantling! I found that I had to put my hand in the gap and manipulate the spring clips on the lower panel to line up before giving it a good shove to engage. Don't forget to fish out the white light connectors as you reassemble so they don't get lost inside.

There is a rigid plastic sleeve that goes over the boot catch and also fits on to the lower lining panel. There is enough flex to ease this off the boot catch as you remove the panel but don't forget to refit it during assembly as you won't get it back on once the panel is back in place. Again, an assistant to hold the tailgate more-or-less horizontal during reassembly is very helpful.

And that's it. Having said which, my neighbour went through this a couple of times on his A4 which has a very similar LED light unit, and the third time opened up the light unit and soldered wires to the PCB which went to new connectors on to the wiring loom, to replace the original connectors which look more suited to a PC motherboard than the arduous environment of a car."

Y por si no queda claro:

http://www.ehow.com/how_12139019_change-2005-audi-allroad-brake-light.html

Editado por a34323
Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.

Responder a esta discusión...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

• Explorando recientemente   0 miembros

• No hay usuarios registrados viendo esta página.