Eifel Rally

Xingular

Publicaciones recomendadas

Alex Bengue/Caroline Escudero won the ADAC Eifel-Rallye on Saturday evening with their Škoda Motorsport Fabia WRC 05 leading home the Škoda Auto Deutschland entered Fabia WRC of Matthias Kahle/Peter Gobël by 23.1 seconds. Alex won 14 of the 17 stages with Matthias winning the other three.

Alex Bengue

The all-asphalt event was run around the town of Daun to the north east of Trier where next month’s Rallye Deutschland (August 26-28) is based, giving Alex a vital chance to test the latest asphalt developments of the Fabia WRC 05 in competition ahead of the WRC event. Five stages were run on Friday evening with the remaining 12 stages taking place on Saturday.

The team’s test programme continues this coming Saturday when Jani Paasonen contests the Tampere Rally ahead of the next WRC round in Finland the following weekend (August 4-7).

Alex’s Škoda Motorsport team mate Armin Schwarz was also in action on the event, demonstrating an Audi Quattro Sport in the Eifel Historic Rally Party with his wife, Petra, co-driving.

Alex Bengue: “I am very happy with this weekend. It’s always nice to win when you are here for testing. It was a successful test for me personally as it was my first competitive drive since Monte Carlo. It was also a good test for the Fabia WRC and we know the next steps we have to take to finalise the set up for Rallye Deutschland.”

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.

Responder a esta discusión...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

• Explorando recientemente   0 miembros

• No hay usuarios registrados viendo esta página.