Hirvonen pilotará un Fabia

Xingular

Publicaciones recomendadas

Mikko Hirvonen is to join the Škoda Motorsport World Rally Team to drive the second official Fabia WRC 05 for Rally Japan (September 30- October 2). The 25-year old Finn will be partnered by his usual co-driver Jarmo Lehtinen.

The Škoda Motorsport World Rally Team is continuing the policy it has adopted throughout

Mikko Hirvonen

the 2005 season of choosing the best drivers available to drive the second car alongside team regular Armin Schwarz/Klaus Wicha. Rally Japan joined the World Rally Championship in 2004 but Škoda Motorsport did not enter the event and so, as Mikko finished seventh overall on the rally, his experience will be invaluable to the team and is a key part of the decision to sign him for the rally.

Mikko first entered the WRC in 2002 and quickly caught the eye of both Ford and Subaru, both teams giving him factory drives. His best WRC results to date have included fourth place in last year’s Rally Argentina and Rally Australia. Despite a limited programme of events this year he has finished fifth in both Greece and Finland.

Mikko Hirvonen: “I’m really looking forward to joining the new team and meeting new people. I haven’t driven so much this year so I’m really keen to get behind the wheel. It will be interesting to see what we can achieve – Japan is a very tricky rally with stages that are fast and flowing but which are also quite tricky. I won’t have much time to get used to the Fabia WRC 05 before we actually start the rally but I’m sure it’s going to be fun.”

Joan Sureda (Škoda Motorsport Team Manager): “I’m very happy that Mikko has agreed to drive for us in Japan because even just one year’s experience will be very useful to us for our debut there. Already this year he has shown great speed and I hope he will be able to bring a good result. We have used different drivers in our second car this year as it was always our plan to try and use the best drivers available. In Britain this month we will have Colin McRae, Alex Bengue will drive the second car in Corsica and Spain and we will decide later about our second driver in Australia.”

MIKKO HIRVONEN PROFILE

Date of Birth: 31 July, 1980

Marital status: Engaged

First rally: 1998 (Opel Kadett)

Hobbies: Restoring old cars, sport, kayaking

WRC debut: Finland 2002 (21st o/a, Renault Clio S1600)

WRC starts: 37

Career highlights:

2002 Finnish Group A Champion (2WD class)

7th o/a 2004 World Rally Championship

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Pero pónnos (¿cómo c*** se escribe? ;) ) algo en e'pañó so cab*** :lol:  :D

es que estas noticias en España no se dan tio. ASI de triste. Pero es lo que hay.

No las pongo, por que no las hay.

Juer, y si se ponen, es en algún sitio alejado de la mano de diossss.

¡Pues al traductor vago! :lol2:

Que es coña Xingu, no llores ;) , con lo que te lo curras :clap1: :clap1:

Que no se haga ilusiones, mi mujer lo PILOTA desde hace dos años y le va costar quitarle el puesto de pilotA nº1, se lo va tener que currar, creeme. 

Saludos

Ten por seguro que le va a costar :D:lol2:

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.

Responder a esta discusión...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

• Explorando recientemente   0 miembros

• No hay usuarios registrados viendo esta página.