• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tuporaky

• golfinho

• Cisco

• dokrates

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Buenos días a todos, parece que hoy VRDM está aguantando el tipo en Frankfurt, hubo una bajada criminal a primera hora, y ahora mismo está aguantando. A ver como progresa.

En el nacional, SNC subiendo, a ver si nos da alegrías c***oooooooooooo

Por cierto hoy a la tarde atentos, VRDM & INSQ uppppppppppp

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

buenos dias, ya estoy operativo otra vez, formateo del portatil y a correr, ahora esta limpito, eso si, tengo q meter un monton de cosas y lo peor q he perdido un monton de paginas en las q miraba cosas del nasdaq, pero bueno, poco a poco me las ireis poniendo y asi las voy recuperando, por cierto la bolsa española para arriba, y mis TFI la q mas suben, ya era hora. Respecto a esta tade, yo espero q nuestra acciones vuelvan a la senda de las ganancias, creo q las quedan otro arreon hacia arriba antes de q corrija para estar una temporada un poco mas tranquilas, veremos a ver.

Jovet respecto a Avanzit no estoy dentro, pero todas las amplis q he visto y he entrado las he ganado pasta, luego ya es cosa de cada uno

Enlace al comentario

Noticia de 18 de Abril 2006, para que veais que no es una subida pasajera.

WALKER, MICHIGAN (AP) -- Meijer and General Motors are joining forces to make ethanol-based fuel available at the discount chain's gas stations. The fuel, known as E-85, will be available at about 20 Meijer stores in Michigan.

Meijer, GM and Governor Jennifer Granholm will announce details of the plan today. E-85 is a blend of 85% ethanol and 15-percent petroleum-based gasoline.

About four million vehicles can use E-85. However, most owners now use regular gasoline because of the scarcity of stations selling E-85. Supporters of the fuel say it can reduce oil imports, cut emissions and help farmers.

Officials have yet to decide which stations will sell E-85.

Governor Jennifer Granholm's office says it has established Renaissance Zones and Agricultural Processing Renaissance Zones to help Michigan's corn-to-ethanol production plant in Caro and four additional plants opening in the immediate future. In total, the plants intend to support approximately 200 jobs and invest $350 million.

Michigan state government also operates a fleet of alternative fuel-capable and hybrid vehicles. "State government currently has about 1,800 vehicles capable of running on ethanol," said Lisa Webb Sharpe, director of the Michigan Department of Management and Budget. "We welcome the introduction of ethanol to Michigan, and we believe that as more stations come on line, the price of fuel will be reduced through competition and increased fuel availability from Michigan’s new ethanol production facilities. Today is a first step in that new direction."

Legislation is also pending that would make ethanol fueling stations more available to the public. "We are working with lawmakers on those proposals, including one that would encourage service station owners and operators to convert existing fuel delivery systems and create new ones all designed to provide E-85 fuel and biodiesel blends," said Granholm.

Posted by AEB

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Enlace al comentario

golfi ponme el enlace a la pagina esa q nos daba el FREE LEVEL II con retraso, pero de forma gratuita q no me acuerdo, q es la unica q no encuentro, las demas ya las he metido todas

LEVEL II

gracias majo, q dios te lo pague con unas buenas subidas :D

Enlace al comentario

Buenas...

Me acabo de incorporar, pues he estado fuera de visita toda la mañana....

Lo primero de todo es que espero que INSQ demuestre de lo que presume... que tiene cierta fortaleza. De momento aguntanto aunque con cierto temor a simple calentón, lo que supondrà perder, bien sea por salida por patas o por aguantar 6 meses (por decir algo) sin poder vender las acciones de INSQ....

De momento ahí va más información:

Apr 19, 2006 (M2 PRESSWIRE via COMTEX) -- Today our special report on Ethanol and Bio Fuel companies include: INSEQ Corporation (OTCBB: INSQ)

INSEQ Corporation (OTCBB: INSQ) is a publicly traded company whose mission is to facilitate the efficient utilization of primary and secondary commodities including metals, chemicals, fuels and plastics. More information on Inseq is available online at http://www.inseq.com.

INSEQ is 70% owned by GreenShift Corporation (OTCBB: GSHF), a business development corporation whose mission is to develop and support companies and technologies that facilitate the efficient use of natural resources and contribute to the resolution of environmental challenges.

INSQ News:

April 13 - INSEQ Announces Increased Order for Biofuels Equipment

INSEQ Corporation (OTCBB: INSQ) today announced that Veridium Corporation (OTCBB: VRDM) increased its order for the manufacturing of Veridium's Corn Oil Extraction Systems to about $5.2 million. The terms of the increased order call for INSEQ's manufacturing and delivery of the systems starting in June 2006.

INSEQ and Veridium are respectively 80% and 70% owned by GreenShift Corporation (OTCBB: GSHF), a business development corporation whose mission is to develop and support companies and technologies that facilitate the efficient use of natural resources and catalyze transformational environmental gains.

Kevin Kreisler, GreenShift's chairman and chief executive officer, said that "We expect that INSEQ's biofuels orders will continue to increase as Veridium continues to secure orders from ethanol and other facilities as well as standard equipment financing off of those orders. INSEQ's first priority for the immediate term will be on executing on these orders and investing in the growth of it biofuels equipment manufacturing capabilities."

Enlace al comentario

Y másss madera:

$$INSQ$$$$$is in the play$$$$$Von "energy and Capital" "a reference my more again supply of the replaceable energy characteristic on CNN, fox, CNBC and MSNBC urgently: New purchase of Jeff seal my following scoop of the replaceable energy characteristic on CNBC, fox message, CNN and MSNBC approximately each $10,000 could be $20,000 to dear reader corn 14. today: I do not have time to give you all of the details. This opportunity rose after me literally this morning. A supply, which I recommended forwards to my readers one nearly month, formed an announcement today, which shot the supply up more than 50%. Best part is - the market is still from the company and notionless from its technology of the replaceable energy of the scoop completely. But, if the market discovers him, I expect this supply, over from its current market price from $1,12 to at least $2... $3 to possibly go even per portion. And it does it soon. It is here why..., This morning, when I examined from the green splinter briefcase (now up +99.12% since last year), came I over a Pressekommuniqué, which knocked me nearly from my chair. It was an announcement, which will literally make this implementing company small $1.12 a household name. Members of my green splinter shares were alarmed to this opportunity on March 24. Those were inside received around too in the situation, between $0,50 and $0,60 per portion. Some of them now nearly 100%-Profit sit on one. But that is in the term to remove large. They see, the company from the vielseitigesten talented developed, from universality and the efficient engines at all established refuel. Examine this out..., From gasoline to Diesel... to the Renewables such as ethanol and hydrogen, this machine of 6 different forms fuel can run away, which it has only 13 mobile parts..., which are compared with the 40 mobile parts of the today's conventional piston engines, it universal's applications has: Only at half weight of a typical engine... can be used it into everything of weeds whackers and handbored for the automobiles, is boats and enormous jets plus the new engine 2X as efficient and uses 30% less fuel! And now, because the pentagon must cut its oil consumption by 20% (because of implementing regulation 13149), examines the military at present the new engine for UAVs. If the test goes well, it could be used into everything from UAVs to Humvees for the naval ships. It is such a technique break-through, which company $1.12, which caused the engine for won research center price Langley of the NASAS for ' technology innovation '. And that is, why I send this urgent recommendation to you, thus you can receive this in stock today. Because, tomorrow, beginning the collection to $2 to $3, which already began per portion. Do not make an error. Which you are in to read here is the rare kind of the opportunity, which dreams each barrier Street fat cat of finding, when they sleep at night. Something, which could you firm 100%... even a 200%-Gewinn within the following three weeks realistically give. God segnen the press! They see, we saw, time and time again, how explosive becomes the replaceable energy market. And it is not a straight ecologist, who receives inside on the act. Everyone recognizes the necessity to leave oil. I do not speak about straight Joe investor also not. I speak over everyone. The richest man on the planet, Bill Gates, even buys up portions of the replaceable energy and of ethanol. Chairman Bill Gates's Microsoft Corp. last week invested $84 million in ethanol, and Mitcomputerpioniere being that strategy in expectation following, the technology helps to set America off from his oil inclination. - April 18, 2006 `` I state an energy initiative, which to form our dependence on middle eastern oil a thing on the Vergangenheits. '' - George shrubs, April 15, 2006 "AES corporation one in the largest global energy companies of the world, with 2005 incomes USS11.1 billion-announced plans to extend in order to invest approximately Over $1 billion the following three years, by the business of the alternative energy of the company...", - April 17, 2006 the company Bill Gates inside invested - Pacific ethanol is a supply, which I recommended to my participants this the latter me January. We received inside around $10 per portion. Today? Wells look for each other:

Enlace al comentario

Buenas tardes!! :D

Aqui uno no se puede ir de vacaciones, os dejo solos unos dias y escribiis 50 paginas!! :flwrs::lol2:

Me fui de vacaciones con todo vendido, pq tal y como anda el nasdaq... pa dejar pasta metida en elgo y olvidarte.

Asi q hoy por la tarde toca entrar en algo, alguna idea??? Parece q despues del bajon de ayer OTD, VRDM e INSQ estan muy interesantes, q deciis??

Por cierto enhortabuena a todos los q estabais dendro de VRDM, yo vendi el miercoles a 0.112. Y no me quejo ya q compre 2000 € a 0.071 $. :lol2::):D A partir de ahora habra q repetir mas este tipo de jugada, es decir, sacarle un 20 % o mas a un valor en unos dias... esta de muerte, asi q vendiendo y a por otro. De las ostias (dos seguidas; MBAY y ONEIQ) se aprende.

Suerte a todos y ... a jugarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Enlace al comentario

Unirse a la conversación

Puedes publicar ahora y registrarte más tarde. Si tienes una cuenta, conecta ahora para publicar con tu cuenta.

Responder a esta discusión...

×   Pegar como texto enriquecido.   Pegar como texto sin formato

Sólo se permiten 75 emoji.

×   Tu enlace se ha incrustado automáticamente..   Mostrar como un enlace en su lugar

×   Se ha restaurado el contenido anterior.   Limpiar editor

×   No se pueden pegar imágenes directamente. Carga o inserta imágenes desde la URL.

• Explorando recientemente   0 miembros

• No hay usuarios registrados viendo esta página.